Monday, March 27, 2006

office politics


bleh.. i hate office politics.. *roar*.. I never knew things can be that bad.. *RRRRRRRRRRR* but i will not explain things here...
Every SINGLE thing went wrong yesterday... i was supposed to sleep in, then study my biodiversity and then go work. BUT BUT BUT... I had to wake up early to go to my grandparents house, have a "debate" over how i am going to go to work and having MORE problems at work. *rrr*... ohya.. and my bf told me that.......... that......... *not we breaking up*.. but.. my bunnies are both female.. *sobx*.. no next generation... sobx sobx..
hee.. but the roses make me happy... lalala...
Yesterday i had a weird dream but interesting.. heee... my bf bought my dream phone for me! haha... ok i tink i am crazy...... *yawnnnnnnnn*

No comments: