Monday, March 13, 2006

-In Class-

Whooooo... now i am in my PR2202: Cosmetics and Perfumes lecture.. *so sian* charissa is not coming to class today so i will just rot in the lecture hall and see what happens later.. haha.. i might jus run away.. *who knows*.. very hard to see me guai guai sit in the lecture hall.. hmmm.. gotta start studying now... i feel like such a BUM... ><"... lots of work to do.. exams coming in a month's time and i still dunno what's happening in class.. *this is deadly*..
So now i REALLY gotta plan out my time-table so that i will be able to catch up with my studies.. jusdt heard from my bf that my bunnies ran out of their cage again!!! this is exasperating... ><"... Chocolate guai guai went to my bf later on.. but hazel is nowhere to be found.. that boy is so hard to catch.. *haiya*..... wonder what will happen when he comes to my house.. maybe my mum will catch him to cook rabbit soup ah.. lol... *joking la*.. my mum loves rabbits as well...
Was late to class this morning. Had my english in the morning and it was hilarious.. ><"... i threw double ones in a game!!!! ><" so unlucky today ehhhhhhhhhhh..... *hai*.. i guess i must work harder next time!!!
When i went out of home this morning and was waiting for the bus, i started thinking of how much i hated to wear school uniform in the past and wanted to wear home clothes to school.. now, i am thinking why we dun have a uniform in uni.. ><"... its always troublesome to think of clothes to wear to school everyday...

No comments: