Tuesday, March 21, 2006

WW3

Yesterday. A tragic happened. A battle between Curry Rice and Mocha Freeze occurred in my stomach. I was throwing up in the toilet for at least 5 times? but nothing was coming out. Tummy was spinning like nobody's business and I felt dizzy. Finally, i couldn't stand it. Dad picked me up from school and sent me home. Went to the doctor straight away. Doc Yeo said i had world war 3 in my tummy. The battle was fierce. 6 different kinds of medicine was given to me. 3 of which i have to complete the course.
After i had my med at about 6, i had my dinner and continued with my med again which have to be eaten after dinner. I tried to watch tv for a while, but i immediately dozed off on the sofa. I wasn't feeling tired! but it was the medicine that was working its way through me. ><" i felt like a jelly and went to bed straight away.
Now.. i am not allowed to eat chilli, milk or stuff like tat.. i hope it is only for a few days.. hee... cz i dun want to miss my fav yogurt freeze..

No comments: