Monday, March 20, 2006

sleepy

oOoooooo.... -zzzzzz- now i am in my Nation-building lecture. and if you are wondering what it is, i will tell ya! it is a totally mind-swirling subject cz you will go crazy just trying to write all the notes down. yupppp.. that's what history is all about....
Last two days have been tiring.. but i dunno with what. hee.. Let's @@.. Friday i went to Suntec Convention Centre with nixon, and we had lots of food. haha.. i think we bought more stuff to bring home.. *sticks tongue out*. and saw my cousin, jack there... yupp that crazy pig was there too.. *oopz*...
Then saturday i went to temple.. and walked around bugis.. bought a pair of slippers.. heehee.. after that was to home! relaxed, watch tv, and did some work.. hee.. and i played mahjong for my mum! won lots of money... she never give me ani.. gosh.. hee.. then i went over to my cousin's hse to play munchkin! stayed overnite there.. haha...
Next day.. working... heehee.. 2-6.. and i was so dead tired that i couldn't keep myself focused.. ARGHHHHHH.... but i managed to clinch a few deals.. that means more money in pocket! hee... then went home to do my work until 12... 6+ woke up... 8+ had my english presentation which sorta went ok.., haha.. but i guess i stumped the whole class with what a modifer is... ohb welllllllllllll.....

No comments: