Thursday, March 16, 2006

stats mid-term

waaaaaaaaaa.. i think it was almost a disaster... ><".. My statistics mid-term.. Oh well, just have myself to blame czx i wasn't working hard enough! just like xiaoqian said, i should work harder!!it mainly means that i have to start doing my tutorials.. heehee.. right xiaoqian? Went through the given answers just now, and realised i got half my mcqs wrong and one of my problem sums wrong. yupp.. so.. let me do the simple maths.. highest mark that i can get is = 4 x 5 + 5 x 3 = 35. and that is out of... 60.. yupp.. does that mean just pass? heeheez.. i dunno.. jus pray hard i guess.. heehee.. *evil*..
Anyway, had a big accident before stats.. I was making my way down from FST2201 class. then i went *thump thump thump thump* and landed right on my butt on the bottom of the stairs.. omg.. i was so embarassed.. ><".. not to mention that my butt hurts.. and that's the beginning of me feeling something is definitely going to go wrng in my exam.. x_X...
Tomorrow is LSM1103 prac.. let's hope everything will go just well.. i think i better go sleep and wake up tml morning to study or something? hee..

No comments: