Wednesday, April 12, 2006

hee

Today was my LAST tutorial and lecture. SO HAPPY.. haha.. but i fell asleep halfway through my last lecture, which was biodiversity. too tired. But in tutorial i was relatively awake though i dunno why. After that i went to science library to print the statistical tables so i can actually practise the past year exam papers! Then i went with charissa to Arts Faculty to collect our SS papers. We went to drink longan and barley first, and talked about everything under the sun. haha.. then saw choikwun, went up to collect our papers but the papers are not there yet.. gosh i tink when Kevin Khoo said the papers will be ready by 1pm, he seriously meant 1pm. >.<" So me and charissa sat in the history dept to talk again while choikwun went for her lunch. talk talk talk until 1240? then we went to collect papers. Know someone new again, called benjamin. He's charissa's tutorial classmate. I got C+ for my ss paper. *sadz*.. but i guess i have to work realllllllllly hard in the final so that i can score a B in the module. *let's hope i can at least score a B*...
Then went to bank with mum with tons of coins.. so heavy.. lucky i didn't have to bring them to the bank from home. lol. my mum and my sister nearly went bonkers trying to carry so much coins for banking in. Then the person began explaining some investments that they are having... and it took an hour plus? sat there like stone.. haha..
THen went to NTUC and popular to buy stuff.. came home, fell asleep once again and then my rabbits began crawling all over me.. ><".. had dinner and was watching tv.. *i should be studying*... played with my rabbits again and then tada.. i am here blogging.. lol.. saw my biodiversity results just now. was relatively happy with them. for the 6 "test" papers or should i say quiz, i scored between B- to A+.. so ok la.. happy happy... now i better go study..*tml nix is coming out.. yeahhhhhhh*

No comments: