Tuesday, April 18, 2006

princess of the day



oOooooooo.. heehee.. i feel like such a slowpoke. This picture was actually taken in february, in one of my outings with my iss friends. yuppp.. they are a bunch of great ppl.. one more outing coming up! to celebrate boo's bdae.. which was almost a month ago.. so sorry. everyone is so busyy... hmm.. i dun seem to see LC online nowadays.. wonder where did she go.

I've been updating quite frequently, and i bet you can guess why. *i am BORED*.. yet i need to study.. how ironic is that? Anyways, its raining sheep and cows now. lol.. its much heavier than cats and dogs! Lately, it has been pouring almosdt every single afternn.. I dun remember any day that the afternn has not rained.. hmmmm.. Yesterday went for a facial and OUCH.. It hurts alot but at least my face is much cleaner now.. *happy happy*..

I think i better go back to my study instead of playing around.. yup... -big smile-

No comments: