Monday, April 24, 2006

yes mum

"yes mum".. choikwun was instructing me to eat healthily ever since she heard me eating KFC and Swensens for lunch.. yuppp u heard it right.. swensens and kfc.. Had a tummy upset yesterday.. running to toilet several times in a day. i bet you can guess what happened. >.<"..

Took a few medicines and are still on drugs cz my tummy is not exactly feeling too much better so yeah.. lost my appetite for most of the food yet i seem to crave for buns... hhmmmmmmm... aniwaes, had my HY2229:Nation-building exam today and i think i crapped through the entire exam? haha.. i think i didn't really get the question and sorta writing my own essay with my own question kinda thing.. Had PR2202:Perfumes and Cosmetics last friday and i think it was a disaster. x_X. then the day before had ES1301: ENglish for Academic Purposes. It was a little disasterous.. but i guess shld be still okkkkk...

Tml will be having my nutrition exam! i think i am gonna go crazyyy... haha.. last night i dreamt about my dad buying W800i for me, w550 for my bro and another SE 3G phone for himself.. haha i think i must be crazy... the other nite i dreamt of my bf buying the same phone for me.. lol.. but... my bf is really gonna buy the w800i phone.. *yiippeee*.. phone phone phoneeeeeee...

-back to studies-

No comments: