Tuesday, November 02, 2004

-=sweet + bitter=-

Man it seems like i am meeting my death in school or something.. x_x.. okay i shld shut up about this ultra sensitive word... ytd paid my respects to Luis's mum.. hope he is feeling okay about it although i know he won't.. just hope he can "kan kai dian".. then as for me ytd in sch.. it was horrible.. haiz... teachers all recieve my stuff from beijing, and the teachers all seemed so upset.. *Sob Sob*.. sorta get scolding from teachers.. hai not my fault they keep telling me that but hey... its my work of cz i will get upset yea?.. and then the worse thing is that i might have to miss my activity week, which means skipping the cooking course.. *Sob Sob*.. ok then also meaning my holidays are taken up to carry out the experiments! and my dad has to go see the teachers too... how bad can it get.. *Sob Sob*... hahah its all crying here now... x_x.. dinner time... -=stomach growls..=-
Ok finished dinner.. heeheez.. as for after school, things went very well and fun?.. haha i went home with ChunYing n Mary, then on the way met my darling nix! hahazz.. pretty shock actually then pretend not to see him and walk away... =X.. okok, he hit me later on..-.-".. heehee but he's sweet... *B|G Sm|Le* heeheez.. and me and him went to sembawang to buy some things i need.. haha then come home my mum tell me jurong also got another station! *_* hahaz... he's gonna kill me after reading tis... +P.. time to go slp! ..zZz..

No comments: