Thursday, November 04, 2004

-=Parents-Teacher Conference=-


Today was the Parent Teacher Conference! With a huge rain! x_x.. the school was almost "flooding".. hahhaz.. interesting eH?.. HmmzxXx... my history teacher is also not here today! Yeah! Cheers... but the thing is she set homework... x_x.. how to survive? hahaz.. and my extended essay is due tml... hahaz... i have not done it yet.. x_x.. ok let me forget about it.. haha cz Mr. Jones is willing to set my dateline bacK! lolzxX... i am too hyper... hmm.. then i have to miss my activity week... *sob sob*... so sad! but aniwaes, today was pretty good.. ^^".. and my chem teacher looks so happy.. *weird* as in happy talking to my dad.. hahah.. or maybe she's just happy that the whole thing about me is over and done with.. lolzx... she's so "stress" over my work!.. hahaz.. aniwae i am just hyper.. weirdo.. lolzx..

No comments: