Monday, November 01, 2004

BusY SaTuRdaY

It was a really busy saturday! well.. i did quite a lot of homework i guess?.. heeheez.. sorta.. and also watching tv as well. Hmm... nix came over and he was practically playing the playstation the whole time with my brother.. and my brother talked so much tat i had to put on my mp3 in order to concentrate on my work... x_x.. how bad is that eh?.. hahaz... aniwae, today i needa go get my chinese text.. or the teacher is gonna kill me! x_x.. oh well.. i better get going now then!

-=Qi and Nix 4eva=- Posted by Hello

11 comments:

vOnnIe said...

lalala.. where's ur tag board?! arh bisH.. hahaha.. blEahs! anyway, my blog has tons of error if u ever were to realise it.. gonna do something about the skin soon! blEhs!

Suki said...

Ha Von i dunno where is the tag board thingy! x_x..

Anonymous said...

haha..nice pics up there..ur one sweetie couple too..-envy- even shaun agrees..nix is too perfect..hehe..aight..ll check out ur blog often haha..gd luck on ur work..=P

eeek said...

Hmmmm..ur life's so fun!! Mine's so dead. Lol! I wanna play cluedo. +.+

Suki said...

can can.. come my house play some time... probably during the holidays cz i wld be most free then which is next week.. ^^"..

annoymous.c said...

erms erms..u wanna make links n all that ahs?ehs..i wanna gib u derh codes..but derh comment thingy doesn't allow me to..'cos it's in derh code form..
if possible..find a new skin..derh skins provided at blogskins.com does provide all these codes..all u need ish play around with those html codes..

annoymous.c said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
annoymous.c said...

moi blog ish www.lostt-gal.blogspot.com =]

eeek said...

GD gd!! I nxt week also holiday le! wahahahahaa!!!

ClarenceYeong said...

hey u.. where's ya tag boarD?

Suki said...

i dunno how to set up anything k?... wanna set up tag board also dunno... but tat's not the big concern now...