Sunday, November 28, 2004

..butt pain..

very akward name for my entry yea? my butt pain now! as well as my leg.. having problems trying to bend my knee.. muscle will pain... x_x.. *suffering in silence*.. hahaz.. okie i will stop crapping.. having sch tml.. *as usual* but should end quite early.. so can go out with vivien after that.. and my dear will be going off for his camp.. 5 days! gosh will not see him for 5 days.. isn't that horrible?.. oh well, when his a levels come i wun see him at all, which is worse?..
Ytd me and dear dear went to giant to buy food.. hahaz it was so sunny! bought not much but so ex!!! 40bucks plus and its just for dinner.. *weird*.. so went home watch tv for a while and then started preparing dinner.. hahaz.. if i was to wait for caren to come and prepare dinner with us, i tink i will never get dinner till the next day.. *sticks tongue out*.. we took 2 hrs for preparation and cooking! its scary ya? haha.. at least the food is edible although not presentable.. then later we eat dinner when caren and danny arrive *two slowpokes* hahaz joking.. After that, we watched tv (Monster Inc!) and then slack slack here slack slack there its 11+ (time flies). Then we go play swing swing for a while and i was so stoned... hahaz.. then me and nix walk to my house.. and we sit downstairs talk talk awhile and i got home.. he rode his bike back, and we continue talking on phone! *haha aren't we chatty* until 12+ then i slept.. hahaz... i didn't even know it was raining.. *how dead i am when i slept*....

No comments: