Tuesday, November 30, 2004

-=CheM=-

Have been having tons of chem write up and experiments lately. Haha but its fun! Cz i get to go home early around 1+ and the teacher just let me slack around as i wish to and she doing her own stuff... muahahahaz.. fun fun fun... so i was doing things really slow and prancing around the room.. haha.. me by myself and a teacher plus a lab technician.. how fun?.. and the teacher corrects me if i do something wrong... blehz but its fun! hahaha.... and i get to eat in the lab and everything.. *i am just crazy*...
Ah! now it reminds me of something... today i saw a DHL van! haha remind me of that DHL advertisement. THey always say DHL knows Asia the best. Just seem to me that they know how to speed and break rules the best! hahaz cz i saw them dashing across the traffic light! Probably because they were late or something. Haha must always be in time yeah?....
Man i miss nixon so much.. haha didn't see him for 2 days le.. haha onli 2 days... but at least i am busy... =).. Big SmiLe... heeheez.. but its okie... me can ren!

No comments: