Thursday, November 11, 2004

happy anniversary

It was my second anniversary with nix ytd... *aww..*.. yea the day began very well... but ended the school horribly! can i talk about sch first? ok i was sitting alone in english class.... cz ppl dun wanna sit with me.. *Sob sob*.. ok i feel alienated from the class aniwaes.. english... haiz.. i just feel like ppl hate me in sch or something... well close to tat like i am abnormal?... x_x.. then it was when i have to go to hand up my history homework.. and she jus drove me out! *f*... ok... its cz she was talking to someone and i was in a hurry to go or i wld miss the stupid bus... *FFFFFFFFFF*....
*cool down cool down cool down*... as for the anniversary thingy.. it began very well?.. heeheez.. ok in the morning i walked to sch together with nix.. heehee.. i gave him chocolates i made myself... *feels that it is not enough though..*.. haha and he gave me flowers and something he did himself... *Sweet Sweet*... heeheez.. lots of funny things happen in sch becz of tat... -.-".. ok first is steven really thought it was my bday.. so he...-.-" said something like that "Everyone born before 10th Nov are really smart and successful but others behind that is not......." yeah something like tat.. hahahhaz... and then next was in biology class... the teacher really thought it was my birthday and i ended up having a birthday song from the class... *BLuShEs*.. and then in the library, the librarian took my prezzie and said she wans to exchange it! with a mac toy! x_x.. NO WAY!!! hahah and my friends helped me to get it back.. haha they were snatching it!! so funny...
Then when go home.... me and nix made dinner! pizza.. hahaha.. and other stuff....*Don't trust the food i cook*.. hahahahz.. then we watch Jurassic Park.. *fell asleep halfway*.. heeheez.. *sticks tongue out*.. so he tug me in bed before he went home.. hahahz.. *Sweet Sweet*.. lalalz...

No comments: