Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Valentines Day

V. Day just passed by. Celebrated V. Day in advance this year. We went out on friday, to orchard (which i believe to be many couples' fav spot???) Anyways, we had our lunch at NYDC which was sooooo filling! haha.. and took neoprints. I recieved a ring from nix which is absolutely lovely, and then we went to chinatown for me to get rabbits for hiM! Got a white normal rabbit, named it chocolate and a Dwarf rabbit named Hazel. They are sooooooooo cute!! except the fact that they poo everywhere and also!!!! they have so much poo!!!!!! haha but nevertheless, they are gorgeous. I will post a pic of them the next time!
Ytd, which was V Day, i had to work...... ><".. from 12 to 6.. But it was ok. tried on clothes and i bought a top! haha.. i am quite spendthrift.. ><" this is a bad habit which I MUST CHANGE! Then went home for dinner. It was supposed to be my sis's turn to wash the dishes today!!! DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN... and my mum made me do it.. she's biased!!! *SOBX* But my dad dotes on me and stood up for me. haha.. He scolded my sis. But i guess i was too emotional cz i wouldn't talk to them after that. Then my dad and mum went out to get my mum's jewellry changed. Oh ya, dad bought her one whole set of jewellry which my mum wanted for a long time! lovely dad ya? haha... and i guess its becoz of me throwing my tantrum over the "dish-washing" problem, my dad bought me a gold bracelet! ><" i feel so bad now... so childish...

No comments: