Friday, February 24, 2006

Mid term holidays

It's been such an UNFRUITFUL mid-term holidays.. x_X.. My holidays started last week and it ends on Sunday. Basically, i was almost rotting the entire time at home, not including those that i went out with my friends, which was only 1 day.
On monday, I was trying to do my diet analysis project which was making me so mad because the stupid internet analysis wouldn't work.. *ARGH* and it took me the entire day to actually key in one day of the food and activity that i've recorded. ANd i have another two more days to go, not including the typing up of the project and stuff. x_X..
Tuesday. I think i went for my driving lesson. Can't really remember. But driving lesson is seriously the BEST part. haha.. i think the instructor got heart attack because of me. Driving in the circuit, yet i DROVE FAST. and i was supposed to do parking SLOWLY. haha.. so ya, basically i couldn't park properly. but i will work on it!
Wednesday. Had a project meeting with my mates in the school. Waaaa... now have to write another essay not including other projects... *STRESSED*.. and after that, i had another driving lesson. Learnt more parking and also the crank course. Fun! haha.. went round and round and round. oh ya, did i mention that i saw mark lee and the other actors such as ..*ermm dunno how to spell their name*.. but aniwaes, they were at the driving centre doing their show. They look pretty erm... proud?.. x_X.. sticking their hands on their waist all the time. No pretty actress there. haha.. That was what the instructor was complaining about. heez..
Thursday. another driving lesson. and went to IMM for some grocery shopping with mum. And also, booked my driving test date!! yiippee.. finally. But it is in july.. so far away ya?.. ahah.. and because of that driving test date, i am going broke. didn't know it costs 150 to book a test date. x_X.. hope i can pass!!! *prays hard*.. actually, should work hard!
Friday. that's today! spent the entire morning having breakfast with mum and grandfather. Ate TIssue Prata. hmm.. its not exactly good. x_X.. But aniwaes, spent half the afternn trying to print all my work. arghhhhh its sooooo annoying!!!! and after that, i have work at 5.. yuppp.. so i have to rush!!!

No comments: