Tuesday, February 28, 2006

1st day of school after a wk of holiday!

Had my test yesterday and i think it went OKAY... ><".. not really fantastic cz i didn't study... *ShruggzxX* but i had a great day yesterdaY! Let's @@... Had English in the morning which wasn't exactly great but it was good. Then i had Perfumes and Cosmetics lecture where the lecturer kept being biased towards NUS students.. haha.. its actually funny.. but shouldn't be posted here.. *a little too radical*.. Yupp.. Had lunch with Charissa, which was mixed rice with curry! i guess both of us really like it alot.. haha.. aniwaes, during stats lecture, Libby gave me a box of cookies.. IT'S GREAT GAL! very nice cookies.. heehee.. then shuyi gave me a card with wire-bookmark.. It's sooooo pretty.. thank you shuyi!! And Chunzhen, choikwun and Xiaoqian gave me a chocolatey cake! Thank you guys!! I love CHOCOLATES.. haha.. =).. really thanks alot.. *big smile*..
Thanks to lots of you who remembered my birthday too.. Deariee(who brought me out shopping) , Desmond who wished quite late but still, thank u!! then there's LinChing, Vivien, Lekteng ( thank you for ur bdae card!! its lovely..), caren, Ermi, Luis (haha yup both of us are officially 1 year older!) and more... thank you guys!!! heehee.. *big cheesy smile*

No comments: