Sunday, February 26, 2006

Birthday

Turned a year older. Everyone said i am getting older. So i am officially 19 now. any comments? Really wish time can stop now cz i really really don't wish to grow any older.. *Sobx* But apparently that is not going to happen and i have a big crisis in front of me now. *sadx* Tml is my Introduction to Human Nutrition exam and i am not in the least prepared for it. Everything that i am reading just came right out of my brain. Nothing is absorbed.
Must be wondering how i spent my birthday eh? Everything was fine in the morning and afternn until i came home. Had Lunch at Marina Square with my family at this restaurant called Pariss something. Yup. Great food! I think i almost tried everything there. *oopz* pig yeah.. The thing i had most was my favourite chocolate. haha.. chocolate fountain. Too bad there's no apple or strawberry for me to dip the chocolate with. x_X.. But yeah.. ate alot.. i really mean ALOT.. i think of the 5 of us there, i ate the most. not to mention my sis of course.
Spent the whole day with my bf yesterday. I think it is becoming a tradition. Last year, he also spent the whole day shopping with me before my birthday. haha. Yupp. So i was at Marina Square (again) and Suntec City. Lots of sales going on! haha.. that is sooooooo good. yup.. just suits me. Everything was paid by him ytd.. *so paiseh*.. Had dinner at Tony Roma's.. Ribs.. ahhh... i think both of us went crazy cz it was far too much food for two of us. haha.. anyhow order. ><"... We bought some clothes and cosmetics stuff. And bought things for my fav bunnies of cz. haha.. they are becoming more and more sticky le. When we first got them, they were trying to run away from us all the time. And yesterday, when i went to clean their cage and let them out, they were running around me. so cute. And when i walked to one side, they came along and stood on their hind legs, with their front paws on my legs. Kawaii.. yupp.. love them more and more. heehee. But they are getting so much fatter.. =.=".. haha.. must put them on diet.. *training time!*
Now i feel so much better. haha.. now i can go back to study!

No comments: