Monday, February 20, 2006

Settler's Cafe

Settlers' Cafe
Had a really great time there with Ermi, Lin Ching and Boo. IT was really fun except the first part when we played Apple to Apple.. hmmm.. that game was a little weird. Oh well, then Boo introduced this game called Munchkins. IT WAS GREAT! haha.. i think we know what to get her for her bdae which is coming up! haha.. MunchkinS! then we can plAy again on her bdae! *Killing two birds with one stone*.. lol.. joking.. aniwaes, before we went to Settlers' Cafe, Me and LC went to watch I NOT STUPID TOO. OH MY GOD... the show made me sobbed so much... ><"... my eyes were red when i came out... *haiya*.. there are two kids sitting nxt to me but they didn't seemed to be sobbing or crying at all.. they just continued to eat their popcorns.. ><" so un-sympathetic.
Ermi got a tiara for me. IT is soooooooo cute.. haha.... the only prob is that it wouldn't stay on my head.. ><"... But it was really pretty.. thank you ermi! And Boo and LC got me a bag.. haha.. it is really pretty.. thank you gals! But now i have to think of where i am gonna bring that bag to....... *hmmmm*....
I think that Settlers' Cafe is a great place and i think i might go there more often next time! haha.. and enjoy the different types of games there.. THey have really interesting names for the games.. I think one was I'm the Boss, the other was some pig game.. haha...
Ohya, ppl.. please visit this webby ya.. haha.. thank you!!
http://kevan.org/johari?name=cararae

No comments: