Thursday, April 28, 2005

Skipping 2 and the half days of school

HmmzxX... yesterday morning i was trying to puke the whole time.. but couldn't get anything out of my tummy cz i didn't eat anything. So i went to the nurse and told her to let me sign out because i was feeling sick...but that ************(ok i dunno what to call her) wouldn't let me sign out and told me a whole series of stories which goes like this.. "Since you are in school, u are responsible to be in all your lesson and not deciding to go home halfway because you feel that you are sick. ANd in any case, since you knew that you were sick in the morning, why did you come to school? If you came to school knowing you are sick, then you know yourself that you are fit for school.. blablabla~~~".. i got so fed up with her story that i didn't want to listen anymore~.. Blehz.. so i went to the Dean and told him to let me sign out.. he doesn't seem to care and let me sign out anywaes...
SO... TAKE TAT NURSE!! *muahhaha*.. ooopzxXx... so i went to the doc afterwards and she gave me a few med for gastric pain and stuff.. then check my Blood Pressure.. a little on the low side, which explains why i black out sometimes... but she told me what i should do if i don't wanna black out.. =).. so i guess i am fine afterall..
Skipping today and tml of school because i decide that studying at home is more effective than going to school and waste my time.. however! I overslept.. i woke up at 10?... haha.. so i tink i have to get back to study again! Chem chem chem...

No comments: