Monday, April 11, 2005

NKF show

I have not been blogging for a week? ><".. quite tired and i really need to get myself to study!!! I went to Padang on saturday where nixon had his match. he was trying to get me to go home but i refused and stay there under the sun for 5 hours i guess?.. Now i feel stupid for doing that cz i got sunburn really bad and i look like Rudolf the raindeer now.. ><".. arghzxX.. my face was cracking up really bad, as well as my back! Then ytd i went to orchard with my family and walked around, buy some stuff and came home?.. haha.. read up biology and i was actually watching the NKF show! THe part where Liang Zhi Qiang was using his tongue to stop the fan was REALLY SCARY!!! yeah and my mum said that only a fool like me would think that his tongue could be cut off by the metal fan...><"... Now i am actually in school.. slacking and typing.. haha i need to get to work..><"...

No comments: