Tuesday, April 19, 2005

2 more weeks

Okay someone just SHOOT ME DEAD... I'm failing my chemistry presently and i am just D.E.A.D for the IB exams... come on.. maths is also bad enough for me because i don't understand some of the concepts and stuff... arghz.. everything is getting harder by the minute.. i should have put much more effort in things before!!!! ><".. She's gonna start screaming and screaming and screaming at us tomorrow.. just you wait... and then we will be doing and doing and doing tests on every lunch period which gives me an excuse to skip lunch and be on my diet schedule.. probably i should stop talking now and do my chinese and study my chemistry yea? but I feel that i am gonna SERIOUSLY fail my subjects.. arghz....
Two more weeks to exams.. and guess what i have first? I have mathematics on the first and second day, followed by chemistry on the second and third day... arghzx.. how tight can schedule be when the two worst subjects come together... and If you want to know what is worse, I have history exams the day before the biology exams... which means lots and lots of memory work!! and also lack of sleep... arghzx... SOMEONE SHOOT ME DEAD....

No comments: