Monday, April 04, 2005

Holidays' over

It's my last day of holiday today and i am still left with tons of work to do! so someone pleasssssse kill me. Now i think i have some sort of motivations to study for my exams.. so ppl don't ruin it for me yea? -i need a new prom dress as well- and i think i want a long long one.. haha.. a long gown which looks nice on me? i can only wear dark colours... =.=".. due to me skin colour.. *CRIES*.. but still, i was happy when the saleslady at Daniel Yam said i should wear light colours.. lol.. at least someone out there was praising me... *big smile*.. what else.. hmm... yeah and me and nixon went shopping yesterday for my prom dress and he insisted on this dress which costs $145 but i was like, let's look at other dresses.. and i tried on tons of other dresses, and he was scolding and grumbling because i didn't like any of the dresses that i tried on for a few reasons... 1)i don't like transparent dresses. 2)i don't like dresses which are too low cut 3)i don't wear light colours 4)i am sorta "old-fashioned".... so, basically, i can't find a dress for myself.. ><".. so someone just kill me before i decide whether prom is still worth it..

No comments: