Thursday, April 21, 2005

1 week to exams

One more week to exams.. someone Please please save me from all these... i am failing my chemistry paper.. she is gonna be really really mad at us... *cries* not so confident of myself animore.. today she was screaming so badly in the hallway at Ida's homeroom cz we did really badly in our paper 3s... *cries*... i guess something have to be done about studies although i am studying really hard now.... I was actually hiding from the teacher for the whole morning lesson cz i heard about her.. haha.. when i heard her voice, i ran upstairs.. its so stupid ya?.. and i went down by another route... don't worry i didn't actually jumped from window.. but i actually used another staircase to escape... History is not going that well too but i guess i am surviving with it. Just need a little more practice and i will be fine.. as for English, i don't know what i will do.. haiz.. just let me relax for tml and then i will start to be hardworking again ok?... Good Luck to everyone else!.. and hope i will get really good score for my IB exams.. =).. i just hope to get at least a 6 for all the subjects.. is it too greedy??...

No comments: