Monday, January 12, 2009

Jobless but loving it

Yup, my phrase of the day. Jobless but loving it.

I officially announce that I have resigned from my previous job and is now looking for another one =) The only problem, market doesn't seem to be that good now and I don't really know what I want to do. *Sighs*

In any case, I have been really busy since I resigned with alot of other random things at home and meeting up with friends. =) Let's do a general recap. It has been about 3 weeks since my last day of work and what have I been up to till now?

My family got a new dog, named Mango. I have been busy playing with her for the past few weeks, bringing her for her injection, etc. She's a Silky Terrier, which I think the aunty told me is mixed with a Yorkshire. I am not too sure about that. See the pictures for yourself. =)

This is the look she often gives us when we scold her. A really sad, lovable look.

My mum has been training her to stand on her hind legs, which is working pretty well. We have been using doggie biscuits to train her and she is responding well!

THis is actually one of her first photos and she looks really wonderful. A blur blur cute cute look. =)
I also went to Batam with my family and nix after Christmas to relax. Apparently they didn't really enjoy it that much cz there aren't too many things to do.. CHARISSA! Next time i will go with you to enjoy, not bringing other ppl along animore. -pouts-
Then spend the rest of the time doing really random things like spring cleaning, organizing my stuff, throwing away earrings, washing my stuffed toys, etc. Even though it was really random things, I have really spent really fruitful weeks since I have graduated to tidy up loose ends. Even until now, I still have alot of other things to tidy up. =X





No comments: