Thursday, November 13, 2008

Standing in between split roads

"Where does my future lie? What is my next move? What should I do next?" Are the thoughts that have been floating in my head for the past few days. It's like standing in the middle, looking at the different options to choose from, but not knowing what is the right decision..
Honestly, since i graduated, I don't really have an ambition of what I want to be, what I want to do or where I want to be 10 years from now. Half a year has past since I graduated and I really think it is time that I start looking at where I am standing now and where this is bringing me to. I need time to sit down and seriously consider my future path. Maybe I should take a few days off and sit by the beach to think this over.
This morning, my dad said to me "Do what you like to do". And now, I guess I really need to think over what I really like.
~lost in a pool of thoughts~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi there... know who i am?
a certain someone from 2B.
*read my name upside down*
anyway, i was in the same situation after my A levels...
but dun worry, i believe you'll definitely find your calling when it's time.