Monday, November 03, 2008

Facing reality

Yeah it has been going on for weeks and weeks. Since the first day of the sudden downturn, my world has been spinning non-stop. And today, I think i have been dealt with the harshest of the reality. Retrenchment. Although I wasn't the one retrenched, but facing the ones being retrenched is a harsher truth than being retrenched myself.
Although I have only started work not long, a total of close to 6 months of work in this company, I have grown close to my colleagues and really appreciate them for being there for me when I needed help. And to be honest, I don't know anything in this line and have been constantly learning new things. It's my colleagues who have helped me to understand the things I have been doing and to help me in things that I don't know how to handle. Honestly, they are one of the best colleagues that anyone could have. No politics in the office, giggling with each other after work. I wonder if such a day will come again, where we laugh over things that happened in the office and felt really comfortable with each other in the office.
Guys, I will really miss you. And I really hope the best for you guys no matter where you guys go.

No comments: