Saturday, October 18, 2008

Juggling between work and family

Career Woman + Housewife = Superwoman
Ever since I started work, this is the first week that both my parents are out of town and I had to attend to everything that happens at home. From my sis to my bro to dinner to cleaning the house. *tireedddd* In addition, my work has been a rather big headache lately. With lots of places to run to and many unfinished paperwork, I can hardly find a space to breathe in.
Although it has only been two days since I had to juggle between family and work, it felt like forever. I really am envious and look up to those career woman with a wonderful family. I wonder how did they managed to juggle between the two. With another week to go for me to be a superwoman, I really gotta pray hard that I will survive. hahx.
Still, I love my work and family =)
-=challenges will not defeat me=-

No comments: