Friday, August 18, 2006

webcast

If you are wondering what webcast is, it is just an excuse for students not to attend 8 o'clock lessons in the morning and dress up in their pyjasmas at home, switch on their laptop and looked at the screen featuring their fav lecturer in action. Yes, it actually means that we don't have to attend lectures if we don't want to because it will all be recorded down and we can just look at them anytime we like.
So, as a good student, i am in a lecture theatre now. Although i am sleeping through the lecture, I am still AT LEAST in the class. x_X.. So i guess i will go home and look at my screen later. *sobx* i feel like such a slacker.
It's our break time now. THe in between the lecture break. Lots of people talking away and I'm just typing away. Lots of things for me to do this weekend. Watching at leasdt 3 webcasts, reading up my notes, reading the readings for lectures, preparing myself for tutorials (which is still some time away), preparing myself for the once in a year D&D, as well as slacking away. haha.
Oopzx, lecture starting again. TIME TO GO......

No comments: