Thursday, August 10, 2006

miscommunication

miscommunication
I was watching tv at the fishing pond yesterday when the programme about miscommunication starts showing. Couples were quarreling because they were unable to understand each other, often resulting in divorces. And in my case, of course miscommunication does occur. I guess it really depends on how you solve it. Luckily for me, nixon was quite understanding and even though i kept mumbling rubbish he seems to accept it. x_X
Felt really sad this morning cause i thought i wouldn't be able to go shopping today. He had to meet up with his friends and as for me, I really thought I had to stay at home and rot with my darling rabbits. (-.-)" So i started "screaming" at him for all sorts of things. cause i was really looking forward to going out today with him since it was probably about a few months since we last really went out.
Although there's still friday and saturday, i still felt upset. But anyways, I am still going out today! yeah for me! Going to look for aishah later to get some stuff and look at some pretty shoes.. haha.. miss shopping life... and hopefully to get some stuff for my family as well..

No comments: