Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Picturesssssss

The first picture is the picture of me and Candice, one of my fellow colleagues who entered Esprit at almost the same time as me.. =).. She's a very nice talkative girl.. haha.. =) One tat helps me through the day!


This is Aishah, one of my ex-colleagues. Very sweet and cute girl!


Of course, how could i miss my manager. She look like she's in her twenties rite! Wonder how she managed to keep herself look so youthful!!!!


Ha, One group picture of all the staff of ESprit at JPT!!! Cheers!!!!


Anyways, today never do anything much. Just clean the house, hang the clothes, bath the rabbits and keep my closet cleannnnnnnn... Looks like i have lots of clothes to clearrrr........ And so much tat i have not wore for ages, as well as lots of clothes to actually iron.. hmmmx. lots of work to do!!! =).. As for now, i think i better get back to my stuff.......Hope my mum is fine... She jus had a mini operation. sounded a litle weak..*sadx*

No comments: