Sunday, September 25, 2005

Sundays

Have i ever said how i hated Sundays? For some, Sunday is a great day for family gathering, fun with friends and everything else. But for me, i simply hate Sundays. I guess it’s just not my day and I always have mixed feelings about Sundays. Don’t know what happened in the past that resulted in me dreading Sundays, but i know for sure, i hate the loneliness of Sunday which no one can understand.
Sometimes on Sundays, i just have these bad/unhealthy thoughts. Don’t worry. It’s definitely not doing harm to people. But my brain just go blank on Sundays and there is nothing that i want to do. Time just pass like nothing and there’s just too much on my mind. Wonder if it’s too much thinking or just plain mind explosion on Sundays.
Look at life. Some says it should be treasured while some thinks that it is nothing. Some people can be very happy even though they have lots of family problems while some, are always gloomy even if they have the perfect life. I wonder what kind i am.
Have you ever regretted doing something? I bet you did. I mean, I regretted doing a lot of things. Being so childish in the past, so demanding, not understanding enough and all sorts of stuff. I mean, no one is perfect right? But i think i am the most imperfect one around.
So what if i am in university now? It’s nothing to be proud of. Look around, there are so many undergraduates and graduates around you. It’s not that hard to get into a university after all. So what if you get into university? It doesn’t mean that you are a very successful person right? How do you measure success anyway? Is owning the 5 Cs successful? Or having a big company such as Microsoft? I mean. These material gains can be measured easily but what about emotions within you?
I guess i am talking rubbish right now so ignore me. Be content with your life and i guess i am a pig brain afterall.

No comments: