Thursday, September 22, 2005

Five Days of holiday

I still can't believe it. Today is actually thursday! Which means I have an exam tomorrow. Arghz. I Actually thought that the holiday last for one week! But who knows, it actually starts on Sunday and ends on Thursday. What kind of holiday is this?? *hmmm?*
Tomorrow I will be having a exam on Real Estate Development and Investment Law. A little don't feel like studying but i guess i will study after my dinner! I'm going off to Ramen Ramen for dinner! hope the food there is good or else my tummy is suffering for nothing!
These few days have been quite boring cz i've been a sleepyhead and actually waking up close to 12pm! haha... i slept late too (so tat gives a bit of leeway ya?) Anyway, nothing much is going on. Went to Marina Square on Tuesday and i actually lost my way? haha... I was searching for a Esprit shop and i actually walked one big round without realising that it was just nearby. Arghz. So shopped around and crapped.
Lots of work due next week so i guess i have to bucked up! hahaz.. good luck to everyone else!

No comments: