Monday, September 12, 2005

Environment in Library

I seem to like the library more and more each time because its quite cofortable and everyone looks so studious here. It sort of puts me in the studying mode. Although still alone in the library this time, I seemed to discover a different thing and feels really in place here. I can focus on my work more in the library than at home. *amazing ah* I bet many of you will agree with me on this. Another 20minutes more and I have to head for the second lecture of the day, Genetics. I never seem to understand anything there but this time, I am going to try and understand what the professor is trying to say. After the lecture I have a practical session on DNA until 6! Not sure if there is going to be a tutorial after the practical session but let's hope not! I don't wanna go home at 7!!
Still got to finish a lab report here, but at least i made sense of what is going on finally! guess i will be able to finish everything tonight if I don't slack around! Yippee! I think i will stay in my room and do my work instead of facing the tv this time!

No comments: