Wednesday, January 18, 2006

tired + sick

I ammmmm so tired right now... zzz.. gonna go to bed soon... tired and wanna rest.. hmmm... my lessons are almost always from 8am onwards which is so difficult for me to wake up in the morning but i guess i just gotta start trying!!! for 12 weeks... I think i will be able to manage that!
From now on, i will use standard english. If there's any mistake, please correct me! This is mainly due to the fact that i am taking a english course and i don't want to fail it! Everything is school is going fine so far and i hope the projects later on will go well too. My timetable is quite packed on Monday and Thursday, where i will be running from faculty to faculty to rush for my lectures. I am regretting my decision to pack everything together now. x_X..
Things are a bit harsh for my family lately, but i guess we've been through the worst, so we will be able to pass through this!

No comments: