Monday, January 23, 2006

A fruitful day

A Fruitful Day

As my topic suggests, today has been a very fruitful day for me in school. Firstly, I had English lesson in the morning which taught me more about writing an essay. It is actually quite easy and simple points actually make an essay good instead of using complicated words.
Secondly, I had my Cosmetics lecture which was really fun! I learned about aloe vera and its uses, especially about the use of aloe vera in creams. In moisturizing Cream, the aloe vera in the cream is not enough to help you protect your face. If the manufacturers are to put enough aloe vera to be good for the skin, it will send the price of the product soaring to the sky! Thus it is more advisable to use aloe vera by itself as it will have better effects!
Then in Introduction to Human nutrition lecture, i learnt that Dietary fibre is very good for your health!! Ok, first it decreases cholesterol level. Secondly, it lowers risk of getting colon cancer. Thirdly, it fills your tummy up and so you wun get hungry easily. Fourth, it actually helps you to lose weight!
yuppp.. so that's all the lesson i learnt for the day! its great!!!

No comments: