Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Happy Birthday!

Ytd was National Day, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY Singapore! so.... yesterday nixon woke me up with a call cz i think he was pretty excited about going out! But i told him i wanna sleep so i continued to sleep for a while before actually getting out of bed and washing up. Around 10+, i woke up to brush my teeth, take a short bath and started dressing up. Halfway through, he arrived. Waaa... so early..x_X.. But i took my own sweet time to put on make up and stuff.. Heehee.. After that we went out because the movie starts at 1.15pm. We met his Uncle on the way, which we always do when we go to Plaza Singapura for movies. Heehee.. we watched Seven Swords which was really NICE! but the front was pretty disgusting actually. A bit too violent..*ek*.. Anyway, we brought in a lot of food which were restricted. Heehee.. but it was not enough to last us for the entire session.. *cries*.. After the movie, we walked around and i went to SaSa to get some stuff that i needed. Then we went to Fort Canning for a walk, which we went out of quickly because i was bitten by lots of mosquitoes as usual. *bleh*.. We went back to Plaza Singapura and home. My tummy couldn't take in anymore food and my legs were tired.. x_X... so sorry to nix cz i spoilt his mood.. Anyway, we played nitendo when we reached my house, and later mahjong with my bro and sis..x_X.. haha.. so tata, that's my day.

No comments: