Thursday, August 04, 2005

Change of bloggy

This time i really changed the front of my blog, to a animated blogskin instead. So how does it look? I feel this might look a little too spooky though, with the seven month coming and all! I quite like the way it look, but the music that goes with this blog feels so SCARY! Anyway, I am dead bored at home right now that i am asking around if ANYONE wanna go out? haiz.. ok, guess i don't have that many friends after all to go out with.. =P... life is so boring... blehz.. I am going to shop for some facial masks tomorrow, so does anyone want to join me? Or anyone want me to do facial for them? hehez.. DEAD BORED..
So tomorrow i have to go for QET test at 10am till 12pm. Can someone save me from this misery? *cries*.. After that i think i will go do some shopping. BUT i have not got my pay yet... *Cries*.. nevermind.. I will try to windowshop then... *sob sob*.. This taught me not to spend so much money... So i gotta start saving up instead! *another goaL in life..*

No comments: