Thursday, July 07, 2005

results are out

Ytd was a scary day for me cz i couldn't sleep and was so scared about results which were out at 11pm last nite. Dare not look so nixon went in for me, which LT volunteered for me too... thanks to both of u! *MuaCK* ok.. aniwaes, so i actually hang up on nixon 4 times because i was far too scared to know the results! *stupid right* But eventually i faced up to the truth and actually used paper to cover computer screen and look down one by one. Halfway through, My mum jus snatched the paper and said "see results then see la, cover wat cover...".. So, that's how i actually see all of my subjects.....
I got 7 for Chinese and Maths which i was thrilled (7 is the highest score while 1 is the lowest). But i got 5 for all the rest of my subjects which includes english, history, biology and chemistry. Pretty upset for biology because i wanted a 7. Oh well, but overall i am satisfied! So i got a total of 35 points which is pretty good actually.. heeheez... now i gotta wait and see what NUS/NTU actually say....... Hope i can get in!!!

No comments: