Thursday, July 14, 2005

continuous working

It's been almost two months since i worked in esprit.. another 1 plus week to finishing my two months in Esprit la~~~~.... *sob sob*.. but aniwaes, working is pretty fun and i didn't know that sales line has so many interesting things to learn! its all fun and games! although we meet demanding customers too... haha and oh ya! During the month of June, we had mystery customers who come to our shop and actually give us grades on our service! I had someone praising me! *yippee* so that means i done really good yea?.. heheee... *Big SmILe*... but some of my colleagues can be really irritating.. i didn't mean the ones in Jurong POint but the ones in MANDARIN... *oopz*.. i meant the guy aniwae... so he called over to check stock... *following is the conversation*...
MAN (stands for mandarin): Hello, check stock please.
ME: ok, style number please.
MAN: TG9556 100 size 34 *bla bla bla*
ME: ok hold on for the moment.
ME: found the stock
MAN: reserve for customer please
ME: ok, who is that?
MAN: what is your name?
ME: Shuqi
MAN: SHUQI??? .... SHuqi????.... shuqi???...
ME: ...ya...
MAN: really SHUQI???? the HongKong one?
ME:... NO......
Yeah, so we continued with the SHUQI conversation until i finally gave up... gosh... so what, my name is shuqi but hey, different WRITING OK ? ><".. maybe i should get myself a christian name so ppl don't start calling me all the different kinds of name... cz some actually wrote "chuchi", "suqi"... ya... lucky there's no SUSHI!!!!!... aniwae, would Sarah sound nice? give me opinions ya?

No comments: