Tuesday, February 15, 2005

V' Day

Happy Belated Valentine's Day everyone.. and also Happy birthday to every single one... heeheez.. cz today is Ren Ri.. so everyone grew older... so where's my prezzie???.... *looks ard*... guess u guys wanna know how i spent my valentine's day yeah?... it was actually ermm.. like any other day.. haha...
Okay, so i spent my day in school like any other school day ytd... then came home and ended up with the history homework which i did like crazy till ard 10p.m. And tat's when my darling came.. heehee.. cz he had to stay in school... so i gave him his vdae prezzie.. heehe.. he was also sort of shaking it around la.. haha but he did guessed the prezzie right that i gave him a wallet. He gave me a photoframe of us and a bottle of red seeds? haha i dunno wat's tat called in english.. its really lovely... =)... the bottle is made up of two hearts.. haha.. then he taught me my chemistry.. =)... until 11plus when my dad sent him home.. I went along on the car and then back home to sleep! *ok tat's it* my vdae wasn't tat much of a thing.. how was u guys?...
by the way... Today was pretty great! although i wasn't really happy with my biology results but hey i tink i wasn't too bad in it afterall.. hahah.... then i was REALLY happy with my english one.. i got 21/25 for my first essay (unseen commentary) but only 15/25 for my drama essay but i am happy with it.. hahahaha... *BIG SMILE*...

No comments: