Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Chinese New Year!

Elo everyone.. i know i have not been writing in here for quite some time.. *sorry* Because of chinese new year and my mocks and my extended essay... I know it is pretty crap work but i guess i will live with it. Let me begin with my mocks first. *AHHHHHHHH* ok it was scary and BAD.. I actually failed my chemistry exam with 36/90. Can u believe it? actually i can.. haha.. i was never good with chemistry.. but lucky i got my dear dear to teach me la.. heeheez.. *i am in a happier mood now cz i dunno why..*..
and also HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to everyone. Have to do some reporting now eh? First day and second day of chinese new year didn't have much things on. I had dinner at nixon's house on the second day of chinese new year.. heehee.. it was pretty fun actually cz there are kids running around and all but i had to go early because i have to fetch my bro and sis home. On the forth day of chinese new year, we all gathered to go to Lekteng's house, Von's hse and my hse. Hmm i guess the group isn't tat big la but with all the bf and gf stuff, yes its pretty big.. hahaha.. We were STUFFED with tons of food at LT's house and i was really full that i couldn't eat much for dinner at home. Her dad and mum were really nice though! And we also played cards of course! haha and Clarence's gf, Jiafeng, was really lucky! guess all dragons are lucky this year. She kept winning! After that we went to von's hse for a while. Her cards are REALLY BIG.. hahahz.. funny.. then go to my house.. Me, lt, jf and clarence took the cab back cz i was really lazy.. hahaha.. tis reminds me.. i still owes clarence the taxi fare.. haha... $1.60 i think? must go remind lt liao.. lolz... Then at home, out of the blue, ks brought tons of ppl here.. haha/.. me, jf, lt and clarence were playing mahjong on a carrom (?) board.. Then later we played cards again and me and ks actually WON tons of money.. hahaha... one stack of notes.. its really funny... But my dear wasn't here.. He only spent the morning with me cz he needed to go other place to bainian loh...
Ytd he spent the whole day with me though.. haha.. i rushed through my extended essay ytd.. it was a must.. haha.. but i couldn't find any binding machine!!! so i came without it and guess what.. the teacher is actually not here today! haha am i smart or what? ok then later have to go bind liao..

No comments: