Friday, December 17, 2004

LaSt DaY of Sch

Yippeee! today's the last day of school but its also the worst day of school? Hahaz.. cz my grades ARE REALLY BAD.... ><".... need to work on them.. Ok first i had Biology but no grades were given watsoever.. i supposed i got a 6 in bio? highest grade is 7 by the way. Then it was English.. I got a 4... *cries* ok but i got 17/25 for my exam paper which i thought wasn't that bad.. heeheez.. Next was history.. it wasn't bad either! hahahz i got 5 and 6 for all my papers so i supposed that i got a 5 overall?.. After that was TOK... ><".. i got a 4 for that paper... it was 20/40.. i barely passed... x_x... *man i wanna cry*.. The Chemistry lesson was the WORST!!! i got a 3!!!!!!!!!! *_*.. *smash the guitar* ok... *cool*.. my grades was like 48/112 or something.. but it was 43%... ><"... *cries* and the teacher just taunted the class for the whole 15min of the time she was given... *really mean yea?*.. then was maths.. i was really glad with the score i got!!! hahahahaz.. i got 41 out of 60.. well actually should be 37 cz someone..*ah its a secret*... hehez.. Then the best thing was i got 6 in my maths!!!! *yippee* and then next should be chinese but i think the chinese teacher is not here so i tink i got a 6 too?... its not too bad.. hahaz... let me just sum up my grades......
--ShuQi's Semester Grade--
English : 4
Chinese : 6
Maths : 6
Chemistry : 3
History : 5
T.O.K : 4
Biology : 5/6 [i dunno which]
so.... according to these grades i should get a 30 in my IB? man i wan 36!!! *cries*..

No comments: