Thursday, December 09, 2004

..Dehydated..

Bleh Bleh Bleh... yea doctor say i was dehydrated, that's why i get all those dizziness and stuff. Also caused me to have a bit of low blood pressure... so must drink more water before i black out loh!
Today is a fine fine day.. hahahaz.. stupid me.. anyway, had my chinese oral and it went ok? i messed it up a bit cz i didn't prepare myself and i can't talk hahahaz... but teacher say i should be able to get around 10/15..so yeapie! hahaz stupid.. then come home after that cz dun wanna stay in sch? i am so surprised that Mr. Mark actually let me went home! haha without saying anything he just let me go home.. so surprised.. heeheez.. then later nixon bought me lunch.. *smiles* and i end up eating his rice too hahahaz... so i slept the whole afternoon and he also ended up sleeping too.. muahahaz...
Oh ya, me going to taiwan after next week.. and my hubby say he giving me money to spend!! hahahaz... *happy happy la*... but its gonna be a week.. *Sob sob*.. so long u know... cannnot see him for so long....

No comments: