Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Memories Memories Memories

Talking about memories, I realise that my memory is starting to fail me. I can't seem to remember simple figures by glancing through and I need to pen down all the information or I will forget it the next minute. Not to mention that I actually forget instructions pretty easily. Sighs. I wonder what is going on inside my tiny brain......
One good example would be me wanting to buy a phone to put in nix's room, but for the past two days, I cannot recall that at all and only remembered it on my train ride home today! I was trying so hard to recall yesterday but my mind went blank.... Maybe I need to drink pig brain soup huhh? (In chinese terms, drink brain soup to improve the activities of the brain)
But on the bright side, as I was walking to the bus-stop this morning, sweet memories pour in as I look into the bright sky. Really feel warm in the heart as I reminiscence on little things that have happened to me. In particular, I remembered how nix took really good care of me when I fell sick over the past two weeks, such as accompanying me to the doctor, put me to sleep, feed me my medications, etc etc. And also my mum, who would cook herbal drinks for me to drink, help me with my daily tasks, etc.
Ahhhhhhh... I feel loved. =)

No comments: