Friday, September 14, 2007

Afternn Tea

Sitting at a little corner on my own, sipping on hot swiss chocolate, enjoying a plate of potato salad and busy typing away on my blog. Just the type of life that i like. It's 12pm now, which by right should be lunch time, but i had too full a breakfast to eat something heavy. Had a lecture on Immunology this morning and i was half asleep. hahax. didn't manage to absorb much in so i guess i have to study eh?
This weekend is gonna be so monotonous, with me studying and flipping notes. Hah. How ironic when one is supposed to enjoy weekends right? oh well, at least now i am enjoying my lunch. Time to get back to my work and look at hotels for holiday again! =) one of my biggest interest in life right now. heh. motivation as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.