Tuesday, January 16, 2007

2nd week of school

It is already the second week of schooL! And it is only today that i realised that my term holidays are in tune with the CNY holidays. *argh* that is like not giving us any holidays!!! *OBJECTION!!!!!* hai but i guess i can do nothing about it. My lecturer is 15 min late for class today! -not good for a lecturer- I hope she finishes up fast so that I can go home soon! =) Although i don't really have much hope for that. =(

Went to fishing pond on saturday. It was terrible totally. x_X The uncle was scolding my brother for sitting on the sofa (which i really don't understand cz there wasn't any sign which says do not sit) and sacarstically scolded me for charging my laptop. x_X NO MORE FISHING POND! *ROARRRR*

Anyways, more pictures!

Me and dear at Sungei Buloh. =) pretty sight. saw a crocodile too.


Aint' this cute?? =)

No comments: