Friday, October 14, 2005

little time, many things

Wasn't exactly able to view many people's blogs because i've not actually been online for quite a while i guess. been kind of lazy, and just realised that i have to actually start studying. How ironic right? I'm not taking A'levels but i realised that it is very important that i actually start studying now and not fall behind. Haiz. I guess sometimes my brain has something wrong with it and i just can't point to which part of my brain. Anyways, i just found my exam schedule which starts on 18th Nov (which is supposed to be when most of the A levels end?) *definitely ironic* And it ends on the first december. *days of torture going to start soon*. You guys must have thought it is a long time for a person who only has 5 subjects right? NO! I just realised that 3 of the subjects are one after another from 22-24 nov. arghz. this is going to be so tiring for me! *cries*
Anyway, i shouldn't keep nagging about myself here. It's almost 2 now. And i really want to complete my work before the next lecture. All the best to those taking A'levels and to all uni students for their semester exams! Hope i can get good grades.... *what am i talking about.. hope wun get me anywhere.. must strive for it......*

No comments: