Monday, May 16, 2005

exams over!

Yiippeee!~ My exams are FINALLY and i mean FINALLY O.V.E.R!!! i am so happy.. yeah but not now cz my mum is actually screaming in the kitchen and i don't know what came over her that made her SOOOOOO Upset and screaming.. *bleh*.. hmm... feeling a bit headache now and i don't know why... haizxXx... TOday had the last exam which was chinese! but i tink i kinda screw up a bit in paper 1 cz i had to write a short essay of 120words but i went wayyy over it... and i began cancelling and cancellingg.. which makes the essay bad~... *arghz*.. hmm.. after today i need to actually start looking for a job... anione got job to intro? anithing also can la.. haha.. jus dun tell me go clean toilet k?.. also depends on which toilet too... haha.. ok i am just crapping here...
I got my shoes! hmmm after i get my dress i will post a entry here to show u guys! heehee... friday is graduation and promnite !! so happy.. lalalla~~...

No comments: